The CT-EMS is a Leg Traction Splint designed for Pre Hospital Care and Patient transport. It is primarily used on patients with mid-line femur fractures. The CT-EMS helps relieve patient pain and prevents further damage to surrounding muscle and tissue while reducing the risk of death caused from severed arteries. The CT-EMS is made of carbon tubing which snaps together via an internal bungee. Traction is achieved with a 4 to1 purchase system using a small line to apply tension. This method results in a very precise and delicate form or traction that is also powerful enough to be effective on extra large adults. The CT-EMS is extremely compact, light and strong.
- The CT-EMS has been designed for civilian use. The CT-6 has been designed for tactical and military use. The main difference between these two products is the color layout of the materials. On the military version,the Ischial strap utilizes a Cobra buckle.
-Over 25,000 currently in use around the world, in various militaries, this product is extremely well tested.
-Product includes everything that is needed, including synch bag, instruction manual, ankle hitch and leg straps; all of which are easily replaceable with their own part numbers.
-Made in USA; guaranteed quality product. CE approved.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Carbon Fiber Tubing: Corrosion resistant, temperature stabile, extremely high strength to weight ratio, x- ray translucent.
- 4:1 Purchase Traction System: makes it easy to apply ample traction for even the largest patient. The V- Jam cleat makes it easy to readjust traction, key in long transport situations. Includes safety clip to prevent accidental releases.
- Application: The CT-6 comes out of the bag ready to go; all of the necessary parts are attached to the splint. There is no way to lose pieces, resulting in very fast application times.
- Instruction Manual: Each splint comes with its own “quick reference” two sided instruction manual that is water proof and tear resistant.
Available in EMS (Blue Pack) and Military (Black Pack).
|Size:||27 x 8 x 8 cm|
|Country of origin:||USA|
|NATO Stock number:||6515-01-521-5730|